Friday, June 17, 2011

Did you know....

Sabra hummus is now gluten-free!

I love this brand of hummus and am so excited to know that they are now certified gluten-free!  I had taken a break from Sabra hummus since my diagnosis, unsure of whether or not it was safe for me (the vast internet provided mixed results).  I have been eating this as a snack almost every day since I first picked up the new gluten-free package a couple weeks ago.

Here are a few of my favorite gluten-free goodies that pair well with hummus:


Baby bell peppers, sliced in half so that they are chip-shaped (easy for dipping!)

Celery sticks

I also occasionally use rice crackers, but most of the time prefer veggies!

 Baked lentil chips from Mediterranean Snacks.  These are kind of close to pita chips, and taste great with dips.


Hummus is also really great on a sandwich, and a great side to bring to a potluck.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment